A fully funded Digital Training offer for employed individuals
Businesses can use this to upskill their workforce or employed individuals can nominate themselves. Training available includes:
- Smart Digital - Entry level
- Essential Digital Skills for Work (EDSQ) - Entry level 3
- Essential Digital Skills for Work (EDSQ) - Level 1
- I/ECDL qualifications at levels 1-3
- Microsoft Office Specialist qualifications in Word, Excel, Outlook or PowerPoint.
There is an information event regarding this every Thursday at 4pm on Zoom, people can register to join though the New College Durham website or with the following link: https://www.newcollegedurham.a...
Alternatively, if someone knows which course they would like to do, they can complete an Enrolment Request Form straight away.
Please pre-register and join us for a virtual information event to find out more and to enrol.
Events take place weekly on Thursdays at 4pm. Registration closes at 9am the Wednesday before each event.
- Thursday 17 June 2021
- Thursday 24 June 2021
For further information, please click here.