THE BUSINESS NETWORK FOR DERWENTSIDE & SURROUNDING AREAS
DBN is a dynamic business networking group with a growing membership and an active programme of events throughout the year.
At DBN we aim to make networking a friendly and enjoyable experience but with the important purpose of making new contacts and winning new business. Our primary aim is to help your business to grow through networking.
We ensure that members are kept informed about news in the area through our monthly Newsletter.
Guests are welcome to attend up to two DBN networking events to see whether DBN is right for their business before making payment. However you will only be able to take full advantage of membership benefits once you become a paid member.
- Make networking accessible for businesses of all sizes
- Encourage inter-trading and facilitate business referrals
- Build trusting, lasting relationships with other DBN members
- Provide an active forum for the local business community
- Provide mentoring opportunities for new and small business to learn from others
- Signpost to sources of education, training, expertise, assistance and support
- Encourage businesses to develop and grow
- Facilitate a sense of teamwork and unity between members;
- Encourage interaction with other business clubs and community projects
What do our members have to say?
“Derwentside Business Network is a great network to be a member of as everyone is so friendly and helpful and always there for any business advice if you need it. The meetings are always different, informative and quite often fun . I would recommend joining the network to all SME's in Derwentside"
Jackie Oxley - Owner, Oxley Pratt Accounting
Annual membership is just £72 and your membership entitles you to attend our monthly networking meetings and publish news items and offers in the DBN Newsletter and on our website. Remember, your business joins DBN not an individual. As a member you can:
- Attend all of our networking events free of charge
- Add your business to our business directory
- Contribute news items about your business in our monthly newsletter