The events are to be held on the 15th, 23rd and 30th June which will include talks from exemplar organisations, council officers and orgs such as the Federation of Small Businesses, Lanchester Wines, NE Local Enterprise Partnership and many more. We also have an event on the 6th July which will showcase County Durham Businesses’ low carbon solutions.
Join us as we come together to work towards a Net Zero County Durham!
Durham County Council declared a climate emergency in 2019 and has committed to becoming a carbon neutral county and council by 2050. To reach this target, we need to come together as a county, to mitigate the effects of climate change as much as we possibly can!
We want to support you in your, decarbonisation so we have developed a series of events to demystify the net zero agenda.
Please click on the links below to see the event details and sign up:
- 15th June: Business as UNusual- adapting your business to tackle climate change
- 23rd June: Harnessing the Natural environment and sustainable practises for a Net Zero County Durham
- 30th June: Together towards Net Zero- decarbonising your business premises and funding your green transition
It would be great to see you there and there is still some time to sign up, but should you wish to join us virtually, please use the below links:
- 15th June: Business as UNusual- adapting your business to tackle climate change-ONLINE
- 23rd June: Harnessing the natural environment and sustainable practises- ONLINE
- 30th June: Together towards net zero: decarbonising operations and funding- ONLINE