Applications Open till Wednesday, 9th September!
The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise are the most prestigious awards for UK businesses and a Royal endorsement that winners tell us gets their business noticed, above and beyond the competition, both at home and internationally. The Awards are a free to apply for and are a self-nominating process.
Benefits which winners have reported include:
- excellent marketing opportunities and press coverage
- worldwide recognition as an outstanding British company
- increased turnover and international trade
- a boost to staff morale, and also to partners and stakeholders
The Award scheme has four categories:
- Innovation which recognises businesses who demonstrate strong commercially successful innovative products or services.
- Sustainable Development whose winners demonstrate sustainable products, services, or interventions for more than two years and can provide evidence of the benefits or positive outcomes of their actions and practices.
- International Trade which recognises businesses who have demonstrated substantial growth in overseas earnings and commercial success within their sector.
- Promoting Opportunity (through social mobility) which recognises and rewards those providing high quality social mobility initiatives and programmes that specifically reach out to and support people from disadvantaged backgrounds, in order to inspire and guide the best talent into their organisation and beyond.
This year’s round closes on the 9th September and applicants can find full details including eligibility criteria and how to apply here.