Free listing on Rightmove, Zoopla and OnTheMarket and nothing to pay until your home is sold!
Many of our vendors conduct their own viewings however, so we have put together this simple checklist to help you when viewing or showing a property
- Maintain safe social distancing measures – 2 metres is recommended
- Sanitise your hands before entering a property
- Do not touch – vendors should leave doors open and lights on, so there is minimal risk of visitors touching handles or switches
- Use your own transport where possible, or even better walk to your viewings
- Be punctual. There may be other people viewing and it is important not to have too many people gathering in one place
- Sanitise your hands upon leaving the property
- Do not be offended if vendors or viewers choose to wear a mask and gloves
- Take a pen and a notepad so you do not have to borrow one, should you wish to make notes
- And finally, don’t shake hands. It’s not impolite - it’s just sensible.
If you are serious about selling, list now. List whilst the weather is good. List whilst the kids are at home. List whilst the adults have time on their hands. List whilst everyone is browsing the internet.
Victoria Valentine: List with BeeMyHome!