If you run a small business, it’s important to get some extra help, guidance and support from time to time. From April 2020 DBN's Leading Businesses Programme will be delivering hands-on support to businesses in Chester-le-Street.
We have experts waiting to give you the personalised, free advice you need. Get straightforward help, advice and mentoring with issues such as:
- Planning your future business journey
- Better social media and digital marketing
- Successful sales techniques
- Getting your business online and selling online
- Using video and images to make your business stand out and look great
- Recruiting, managing your suppliers, talent and people
- Cashflow and raising funds
- Designing a new website and great marketing materials with real impact
- Looking after yourself and your customers at work
- Finding new customers and new markets
- Successfully launching new products and services
- Boosting your business self-confidence
We'll also be running bite-sized workshops and informal networking meetings in local cafes as part of the DBN Leading Businesses Programme which is funded by Chester-le-Street AAP. All mentoring and advice will be delivered at times that suit you.
DoBusinessNetwork (DBN) is an award-winning network based in Co. Durham delivering practical support, advice and mentoring to small businesses across the North East. Since 2017 we have helped over 200 local businesses to grow.
If you run a business in Chester-le-Street and would like to participate in Leading Businesses, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Places are limited and are on a first-come-first-served basis.