If you run a small business, it’s important to get some extra help, guidance and support from time to time. From April 2020 DBN's Leading Businesses Programme will be delivering hands-on support to businesses in Chester-le-Street.
We have experts waiting to give you the personalised, free advice you need. Get straightforward help, advice and mentoring with issues such as:
- Social media and digital marketing
- Online sales
- Building your confidence to sell in person
- Recruitment, talent and people
- Cashflow and raising funds
- Designing a website and marketing materials
- Health and well being issues at work and dealing with stress
- Successfully launching new products and services
We'll also be running bite-sized workshops and informal networking meetings in local cafes as part of the DBN Leading Businesses Programme which is funded by Chester-le-Street AAP. All mentoring and advice will be delivered at times that suit you.
DoBusinessNetwork (DBN) is an award-winning network based in Co. Durham delivering practical support, advice and mentoring to small businesses across the North East. Since 2017 we have helped over 200 local businesses to grow.
If you run a business in Chester-le-Street and would like to participate in Leading Businesses, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch.
Places are limited and are on a first-come-first-served basis.