From James Ibbitson at Visual Punch . . there has never been such a huge demand for video thanks to big social corporations rewarding businesses that use video with reach and clicks. Here’s why you should be using video in 2019:
- Video makes money – It’s an investment, not a cost. Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%. Imagine that. And get this… brands that use video marketing grow their year over year revenue 49% faster than brands that don’t.Getting video content has never been so easy. You’ve got the potential of high-quality footage right in your pocket and the quality of phone footage will only get better as new phones are rolled out.
- Get your message heard. Using video not only gets you in front of your audience but keeps their attention: 55% of people play close attention when consuming video – more than all other types of content. Video is a perfect opportunity to get in front of your customer, tell your message on a personal level and gain loyalty from your followers. .
- More people are getting in front of the camera. Businesses are realising that customers are more likely to buy from a brand that has a persona or personal identity. This means more people will be getting in front of the camera to gain customer’s trust and customer loyalty.
- The future is set for video. Video will evolve even more. You’ll see more businesses like Instagram developing interactive videos so that you can click and tap videos. This will result in e-commerce changing and sites like Amazon will show videos to give their audience a greater understanding of the products.
- It’s Now Or Never. The case for video has never been stronger. Are you including video in your marketing plan for 2019? If there is one message you remember from this blog it should be “Video is an investment not a cost”.