Pauline Thompson from Imago Skincare has been making handmade and bespoke skin care products since 2004. The raw materials used in her products are derived from plant and marine sources!
As a qualified aromatherapist, Pauline uses specially selected essential oils to give fragrance and enhance the effectiveness of her skincare products.
All the essential oils Pauline uses have therapeutic effects, common essential oils used in aromatherapy have health benefits such as:
- Lavender is used to relieve stress, treat depression, reduce inflammation, and act as a natural decongestant.
- Eucalyptus can fight migraines, fevers, respiratory issues, and bacterial infections.
- Chamomile is a soothing essential oil that has antibacterial properties and can reduce inflammation and chronic pain.
- Bergamot is used to treat stress, anxiety, depression, skin infections, and fatigue.
- Peppermint is a stimulant that can sharpen your focus, enhance your mental alertness, and boost your energy.
Both of these products are formulated with a specific blend of essential oils to help with sleep at night and to help with mood, stress, anxiety during the day.
Pauline also runs Imago Beauty and Holistics in Shotley Bridge!
She is a holistic therapist and offers a range of treatments that contribute to wellbeing such as reflexology, reiki, massage, body brushing, hot stones and facials. Her ultimate de-stress treatment comprises a back massage and and face and scalp massage that just lets you float out of the salon!
You can find out more about Paulines natural skincare range HERE or if you're after something a little more 'hands on' why don't you pay a visit to her salon at https://www.imagobeautyandholi...