Purchase Ledger Clerk. £21,000 per annum. Full time position. Based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Purchase Ledger Clerk – Hospitality
The High Street Group is a diverse group of companies, with ambitious plans to grow.
To support the company with its ambitious growth plans, we have an exciting vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
You will be part of a finance team responsible for the administration and inputting information into Sage Line 50 Package.Responsibilities:
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will report to the Finance Manager Hospitality, working within Group policies, and key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of Purchase Invoices & Credit Notes across the High Street Hospitality Group of Companies
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Collation of Weekly Creditor Payment Run for approval
- Regular review of supplier accounts, ensuring relevant write offs (post approval) & outstanding allocations are completed
- Raising inter-company transfers where relevant on both inter-company accounts
- Matching of Purchase Orders, Delivery Notes & Purchase Invoices. Querying any discrepancies.
- Collation of Monthly GRNI reports for Hospitality Companies within the group
- Raising & resolution of queries with the Suppliers
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure timely processing of supplier invoices/payments/query resolution.
- Ensure company standards, policies and procedures are maintained
- Maintain a flexible approach in order to accommodate changing needs and growth of the department
- Assisting in collation of information for external Audits
- Any other ad-hoc tasks deemed reasonable of your role
- Extensive purchase ledger experience using Sage Line 50
- A strong user of MS Excel. Competent at various formula’s
- Excellent communications skills both orally and written
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Keen, enthusiastic, team player with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
To apply for this post, please click here.