As you know the situation has changed significantly since we contacted everyone earlier this morning.
Clearly we can't run a DBN meeting in the light of the recent Government advice so we are postponing the meeting on Tuesday 17th March.
We're very sorry about this but our priority must be to protect people and try to prevent the virus from spreading. People have still been booking to attend as late as 9pm this evening but we simply cannot run the risk of holding the event.
We (the DBN Team) will still have to be at the venue in the morning. If anyone wants to drop by to have a chat with us we'll be there from 8-10 am and we'd love to see you.
Please keep safe and look after yourselves. We'll be in touch later this week to look at ways we can support you and your business during this difficult period.
The DBN Team
Gary, David & John.