Be a Business Star with DBN on Tuesday, 17th March 2020.
Over the weekend some of our members were in touch asking if our meeting is still going ahead.
We’ve decided to go ahead having given a lot of consideration to the facts (e.g. number of confirmed cases in the region) but we totally understand if people don’t feel comfortable in attending and would like to cancel. Please let us know.
We're adding an extra item to our agenda tomorrow on business continuity planning and how our small business community can support each other during the crisis.
If you haven't booked but would like to attend, you can still book using the following link http://bit.ly/2T0oJXP
A big virtual (safe!) hug from Gary, John and David.